WATCH THE VIDEO
1 large green plantain
½ cup brown sugar(optional)
1 cup cow’s milk or coconut milk
¼ tsp grated or powdered nutmeg
¼ ground cinnamon
1 tsp clear vanilla extract
3 tsp condensed milk
1 tsp salt (optional)
1 glass room temperature water
1) Add 1 cup of water to pot and bring to boil.
2) Using a paring knife, peel green plantain.
3) Slice plantain into many pieces as possible, of
equal size and add to a blender with water.
4) Blend plantain until pureed.
5) Using a wooden spoon, add the purred green
plantain mixture to pot with boiling water.
6) Stir constantly to prevent lumps. (5mins)
7) Stir until the contents have thickened and add maize from the nutmeg.
8) Lower flame and cover pot for. (5mins)
9) Combined the remainder of ingredients except
the condense milk. If sugar was used, it could be added at this time.
10) Mix the combined ingredients thoroughly and
add to pot. Stir as you pour mixture.
11) Cover or half masked pot cover for (5 mins)
12) Add condensed milk and amount desired.
13) Turn off cooker.
14) Remove from flame and rest for 2 minutes.
15) Serve and enjoy!