1) Boil water with 1tsp of vegetable oil in a pan .
2) Peal Irish potato and place in continuous boiling
water for 15-20mins or until soft.
3) In a separate pan, boil carrots in continuous boiling
water for 10-15mins or until soft.
4) In another bowl, combine all ingrediencies except
leaves of Lettice.
5) While combining ingrediencies, gradually add Irish
potato and carrots. Do this but do not crush
6) Place in refrigerator until chill.
7) After being chilled, serve now combine salad on
Lettice leaves and Enjoy!