1) Combine dried seasoning. Place cleaned cow foot in a large bowl. Add red wine, molasses, mushroom and soya sauce then dried seasoning and rub in thoroughly.
2) Add one chopped onion, 2 stalks escallion, crushed pimento berries and thyme leaves. Mix well and allow to sit for 12 hours in refrigerator (could be cooked straight away)
3) Heat oil in pressure cooker base and brown off seasoned cow foot until skin shrinks, stirring often.
4) Add lima beans and three cups of water or enough to cover contents of the pressure cooker. Allow to cook under pressure for 1 hour at medium heat.
5) Add ½ cup water or stock (adjust to desired thickness) and bring to a light simmer. Shape and add spinners then allow to cook for 5minutes.
6) Add remaining seasonings and butter. Stir and allow to continue cooking for 5-8 minutes. Remove from flame and rest for 2 minutes before platting. Enjoy!