1) Pat dry fish after washing in lime or vinegar water.
2) Seasoned with salt and black pepper
3) Score and seasoned both sides of
4) Heat a heavy pan with oil and fry
fish until golden
brown 5-7 mins on each side.
5) Remove and drain on a cooling
6) In a sauce pan heat vinegar, sugar
and water. Once boiling, stir in
carrots, onions and peppers.
7) Remove from flame and keep
covered for 2 mins.
8) Spread ½ sauce in a casserole dish.
9) Add and fish and spread the
remaining sauce on top
10) Cover tightly, allow to sit for at least 12 hours.