1) Clean and cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2) Wash, drain. combine dry season and 1tbsp curry
powder. rub into chicken.
3) Chop, grate or blend half of green season. Rub into
chicken. allow to marinate as desired.
4) Heat dutch pot or one ideal for stewing. Add oil.
5) Once heated add pimento, ginger garlic and curry
powder. stir until it forms a paste.
6) Add seasoned chicken and stir well. Cover and allow
to generate its own liquid (5minutes).
7) Add pumpkin and potato along with 1 cup water or
stock. cover and cook for 15 minutes stirring at
8) Add remaining seasoning, stir and cook for 2
9) Remove from flame and serve after resting for 3