1) In a pot of boiling water (1 cup), add pre- cooked beans.
2) Add coconut milk and salt to pot and gently stir.
3) Add thyme, garlic, scotch bonnet pepper and escallion to pot, except margarine. Gently stir and allow to cook for (5-8 mins).
4) When pot has come to a boil, add margarine and stir.
5) Add rice and stir.
6) Cover pot and allow to cook.
7) In 5 mins, gently stir.
8) Burst pepper to increase flavour. (optional).
9) Cover pot with foil paper and add water on top
of foil (optional), then cover and allow to cook (5- 8mins).
10) Uncover pot, remove foil.
11) Serve and enjoy!